Victoria Pilates COVID-19 Policy
Victoria Pilates follows all Provincial Health Orders and WorkSafe BC guidelines to minimize the risk of transmission of COVID-19.
Here is how we are keeping our valued clients safe:
- All Victoria Pilates staff are fully vaccinated.
- Masks are optional for staff and clients.
- Air purifiers with HEPA filters have been installed in the studio.
- High-touch surfaces are cleaned frequently with a hospital-grade cleaning solution.
- Equipment will be cleaned and disinfected with hospital-grade cleaning solution after each class or session.
Here is what we are asking our valued clients to do:
Before arriving at the studio
- Conduct a health self-assessment. Do not come to the studio if you have any symptoms of COVID-19. We will waive our late cancellation fee if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19.
- Please arrive for your session no more than 5 minutes early.
- Please arrive in your exercise clothing and bring your own water bottle.
On arrival at the studio
- Hand sanitizer is available. Please sanitize your hands upon entry.
- Shoes are not permitted in the studio. Please remove them upon entry and place them on the provided shoe rack.
- No bare feet in the studio. Please wear a clean pair of socks or ToeSox.
During your class or private session
- Maintain physical distance between yourself and others in the studio.
- Hand sanitizer is available. Please sanitize your hands frequently.
- Clean and disinfect your equipment after use with the provided hospital-grade cleaning solution.
After your class or private session
- All classes/session are 55 minutes long and must end on time to allow time between sessions for equipment cleaning and disinfecting and to maintain occupancy limits.
- Please leave the studio promptly after your class or session concludes to allow space for the next group to arrive.
Victoria Pilates COVID-19 safety plan last reviewed April 18, 2023